Student Stick On Notes Pack for your Trapper Keeper-Holiday Pencils

     Hello 80/90's chicks!! I found these awesome items at my local goodwill today. These are made in tawain so they were made in the 80s to the mid 90s. These are the things I would have had in school I loved pencils and my trapper keeper. The student set is a plastic one side folder made for the trapper keeper with post it notes on the front side (pretty cool I think young me would have been stoked). The pencils have candy canes on them (never opened) and the other ones have thanksgiving (there is 8 in that pack). The folder set was 1.59 and the two pencil sets was .99 a piece. Of course the cashier told me for the past couple of days a lot of people had been buying pencils and I thought oh great...... What did I miss??? 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up