1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

     Hello 80/90's chicks!! About a month ago I went to salvation army and found some pretty awesome things included is this lot of ponies. Someones mom and dad must have donated their kids toys cause there were pretty neat things there. I only paid $6 for all of these ponies and the accessories! I was happy to find the totsy pony I don't have any of those yet and they are super cute. The green pony bank is an amazing find too. I didn't have any of the baby ponies or the Megan! I had the other ponies but for that price I picked them up in case they were in better condition than the ones I have. They all need some tlc but I am excited to start that soon. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up