I'm Back.... It's A Troll Haul Y'all!!! Yard Sale Find for $5

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! It has been a hot minute but I did want to share this awesome find with you I was so excited to find these guys at a yard sale this weekend! Of course there was no price on this basket and I thought man are they going to want like $3 a troll??? But no she let me have the whole basket for $5!!! I was so excited cause I had been a troll kick a few months ago but had to stop myself because I had been buying way too much on ebay I do have my limits. I was hoping that I would find some at yard sales and lo and behold I did.  
     There was 32 trolls in the box!! All different brands, I really liked that it was a great selection. There was of course russ, trollkins, tnt, treasure trolls, wishniks and some unmarked brands. Almost all have their clothes but some are nude but that is ok, aren't most trolls nude??? With the price of this box each troll was under .20 you can't beat that. You never know i may find more out there..... 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up