1983-Care Bears-Car-Figures-Accessories

     Hello 80/90's chicks!! I went to my toy ladies yard sale this past weekend and she had this set waiting on me! She said I know you like this kind of stuff and I was so happy she thought of me. This is the care bears 1983 cloud car and figures, there are some accessories that came with the figures too. I have cheer bear, baby tugs, grumpy bear, tender heart bear, funshine bear and swift heart rabbit (cousin). I did not have the accessory for cheer bear or swift heart but I had 6 other figures accessories (which made me sad cause where were those figures at?? I looked through all her totes there wasn't anymore in there). There is also an old book from pizza hut in the bag and the best part is I only paid $10 for everything!! 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up