Late 80s/Early 90s Stationary-Kitty Notepad-Piano Note Cards

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Finally found some more vintage stationary to add to the collection, it is getting harder and harder to find. I found these two items at the salvation army this week (makes me wonder what else they had cause I haven't been able to go in a couple of weeks). I can not find a date on the kitty notepad but I did find roman numeral date on the piano note cards of 1988 (what was it with pianos in the 80s???). The kitty notepad was .29 and the piano note cards was .49! Great deals and I can't choose a favorite they are both amazing. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up