90s Lisa Frank Beanies-Markie-Buzz-Candy-Painter Panda-Max Splash

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! The other day I went to an interesting "yard" sale in a storage unit (that's where I found alf). I went into the unit next to where I found alf (the seller told me to go over and look cause that was his unit too). There was a ton over beanie babies in tubs but something caught my eye in a brown box.      It was white with rainbow yarn hair, could it be, no no way but I looked in the box anyways. To my amazement it was a lisa frank markie beanie from 1998 with the tag still attached to him. I was over the moon excited then I began to dig if there was one there could be more and more there was. I ended up finding 5 all together, there was markie, buzz, painter panda, candy and max splash. All of them had their original tags!! 
      I took my treasures over to the seller and asked how much......... He told me $1 a piece or 12 for $10........ Ummm I'm sorry I think I just hulucentated...... I was like take my damn money!!!! I went back to make sure there wasn't anymore in the totes with the beanie babies but did not find any. I am so super happy about this find this is why I love to go thrifting you never know what treasure you will find and I know the things I love other people do not care about but that is ok everyone is different and has there own style. 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up