Sticker Haul #13-.50 Yard Sale Find-Beach-Ribbons-Fish-Animals and Flashback 00s Technology

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Yep, it's another sticker haul, this one is from a yard sale this past week. I was so excited to find stickers at a yard sale, it doesn't happen a lot so it is a treat. As you can see I paid .50 for this pack of different sticker sets (wish they had more but that's how it goes). I love the fish ones but my absolute favs are the mrs. grossmans from 2001 that is the cd's and the old cell phones and pagers (admit it you had a pager back in the day, I did but no phone so I had to use a pay phone if someone paged me LOL I have no idea why I owned one I guess cause it was the cool thing to do), they are so precious!! 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up