Thrift Haul-Ebay and Salvation Army Finds-Simpsons-Garfield-Jelly Purse and Magic Trolls

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! This is my thrift haul from the past couple of weeks. I got a few things at the salvation army and threw the trolls I got on ebay in too. The bart simpson clip on, new on card was $1, The garfield figures was .59 a piece and the jelly purse (my fav find) was $2. The magic troll teen and babies was $11 with shipping from ebay (that may not seem thrifty to you but it is a pretty good price on the teen doll those are expensive online). Hoping to have some luck this weekend I am going to a flea market so we shall see. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up