Sticker Haul-#4-Vintage Post-it-Stickopotamu-American Greetings-Full Packs

     Hello 80s/90s chicks! I found another gem on ebay, this is a lot of all vintage stickers, new in pack too. I had to have these once I seen the neon mickey mouse ones. I went right back to 7th grade, oh my gosh that was the year neon mickey was huge and all my school supplies was that theme. 
     I was like oh yes I am getting those stickers. Of course the price made the decision pretty easy, it was only 7.99 with shipping (excuse me what?) Yes, that is right less than $8 for all of these gems. I bought it for the mickey's but the shamrock and lightening bugs are great too! The shamrocks have lost their adhesive but that is just fine, a trip through my xyron and they will be good as new. 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up