My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Today is the first look at my sticker collection so far, I am going to show you all the stickers I have in my collection so far of course I wanted to start out with my hambly and sandy lion ones. I really thought I had more of each but this is it. I have way more mrs. grossman that is for sure. You will be seeing those soon but now here these are. 
     The second pic is the hambly ones and the last pic is the sandy lion. I think my fav of the hambly is dolphins and the fav sandy lion is of course tommy pickles (who doesn't love the rugrats???). I do have to admit I love sparkly stickers way more than most stickers so the hambly ones are making their way to the top of my list.... 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

1988 Little Miss Dress Up