How I am going to display some of my vintage stickers that are not on their backings anymore

      Hello 80/90s chicks! I guess maybe I should have made this a sticker blog LOL but I do have other ideas and they are coming soon. I just thought maybe people would like ideas on how to display stickers that have been previously put in a sticker book or that was cut from their packaging and hard to display. 
      First are the supplies I am using, I ordered some holographic origami paper off of amazon (thought it would be easy to remove the stickers if I ever need to), scissors, tweezers and of course the stickers. I started off by measuring out a 1 1/2 in but 1 1/2 in square then I cut it out and also cut the other side to make a 3in by 2in piece of paper. Then using my tweezers I pulled the stickers off of their backing (I love these snow animal sandy lion stickers). It didn't take long to realize that the stickers had lost their adhesive stick so I put them through my xyron sticker maker and they stick amazing now. I ended up having to use the bigger sheet but I like how it turned out and did a few more sheets after this one from an old sticker book. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up