Church Sale Find-Vintage Ephemera-Hallmark Postalettes and Small Cards

      Hello 80/90s chicks! Went to a church sale this weekend hoping to find some 80/90s goodness but only found these few things. I got all of these hallmark items for $2 and they are all new in package. I love the postalettes that look like a jewelry box they are so pretty I think those are from the 70s along with the other not cards with envelopes. 
     The other item I found has to be straight from the 80/90s. It is a set of secret admirer cards, there is valentines day, birthday, easter and so much more. You can tell the illustrations on these are from the 80/90s and I love them. Of course they are going to go in my binder soon as I get a chance to work on them I can't wait to share more of that soon! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up