Sticker Haul #16-1980/90's-Sticker Sheets-Halloween-Animals-Scented and More

     Hello 80/90's chicks!! I went to an antique mall this past weekend and a vendor had a table with $1 items on it and in a bucket was all these stickers!! I bought one pack of every design they had, there was multiples of some of the sticker sheets but I wasn't trying to be stingy. I wanted other people to find an awesome deal too! My favorites are the cat and dog american greetings ones they are from the 80's I would have for sure had these when I was a kid. The scented ones are awesome too not sure if they are still scented because I did not open them. I never find great sticker hauls like this I was too excited!!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up