80's-Christmas Restaurant Plush-Burger King-Mcdonald's and Hardees

      Hello 80/90s chicks!! Sorry it has been a minute I wanted to get this post up during the holidays but it just did not happen. I wanted to share my collection of 80s restaurant plush with you, I loved the restaurant promotions when I was a kid. I had almost all of these. I had the rodney reindeer from burger king for a while but I had lost rodney so I repurchased him from ebay for $10. Then I got the whole set of mickey's Christmas carol for $16 from ebay. Lastly I got the muppet babies set off of ebay too but I paid $25 for it, they all have their tags and clothes so it was worth it. I really did take a stroll down memory lane this Christmas season. By the way...... Happy New Year!! I almost forgot to say that!! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up