1991-Mattel-Little Miss Singing Mermaid

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! As I mentioned in my cool cuts Kara doll post I have been trying to find the dolls from my childhood and this one also has eluded me so to mercari I went. I found this girl for $16 with shipping and snatched her up. She has very nice hair but does not work (I may get my dad to see if he can get her to sing again) she has her jewels and is not discolored so I am very happy with her. I had this girl when I was 10 years old my mom got me a little miss doll every year for Christmas from the time the started making them in 1988 till this girl came out. I guess the following year I was more into barbie and not baby dolls but I still loved this girl she took baths with me and everything. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up