1990-Cool Cuts Kara Doll

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! I bought myself a little Christmas present this year, I have been trying to get some of my most loved dolls from my childhood and this lady eluded me for a very long time. I finally broke down and bought her off of ebay, she was "new" in box (her cello was missing and must have been stored in a building cause she was a bit dirty) for only $20! I still think she was a good deal cause I got all of her accessories and booklet I wouldn't have gotten that if she was used and in really good condition in box she is much more than $20..... 
     I got her the Christmas 1990 I was 9 years old. She was so cool you could cut her hair! If I did that with my dolls my mom would get so mad but this doll was made for it. The only problem was...... She only came with 4 extra hair plugs and glittery purple one sooooo...... You went through that pretty quick and my mom was not know to buy the extra accessory packs so poor Kara had to stay bald 2 hours into Christmas day...... Sigh...... She was also bigger than barbie so she couldn't share her clothes and that was boring but she could wear Jem clothes! I really did love this doll I had her for a very long time bald head and all...... 











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up