1998-Grateful Dead-Dark Star-Beanie Bear

     Hello 80/90's chicks!! Look what I found at goodwill this week for only .99. It is a 1998 grateful dead dark star beanie bear with his hang tag still. He is in very good condition, someone took good care of him. These little guys came out when the beanie baby craze was ramping up, I had a few of these in my car with a bigger one in the middle (mind you I did not know one grateful dead song) it's like wearing a bad tee and not knowing anything about them (I did that too by the way cause I loved the cute bears) I blame me being a dumb teenager but like I already said I just loved the cute bears....... 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up