Sticker Haul #15-90s-Sandy Lion Sticker Box and Stickers

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! It's been awhile since I have had a sticker haul, it is hard to find stickers in my area especially vintage ones. I found this lot of goodies at my local salvation army for only 1.99! I got the cool 90's sandy lion treasure box, the frog sticker album and all the stickers. There was a lot of sandy lion ones but there was also some older teacher stickers too and some glitter 3d ones that wasn't marked also there was some mickey mouse Christmas ones. I was super excited to find these at such a great price and glad that there was stickers inside the box. 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up