90's Troll Dolls-Treasure Troll-Trollkins-Bright of America

     Hello 80/90's chicks!! I have a troll haul for you today, I went to a goodwill a few towns over from me and had some really great luck. They brought a cart out right when I got there and I saw the employee pull out these troll dolls and I stealthly followed her to see where she put them and once she walked away I grabbed them! The three naked trolls was in the box in barbie clothes and the fairy was out of the box but the box belongs to her. The three in the box was 1.49 and the pretty trollkin fairy was .99 she even has her wand. The tree in the box was 2 what I have found to be called bright of america treasure trolls and the purple small one is an ace novelty treasure troll. 





 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up