90s Lisa Frank Beanie Bag Plushies-Rory-Velvet

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Lookie lookie what I found at the salvation army this weekend! Yes I found 2 more Lisa Frank beanie plushes!! I could not believe it, I have never found any of these plushies and now I have found 7 in 6 months time! Here I have Roary the polar bear with his tag and Velvet the basset hound (?) dog without her tag. They are both in very good condition no rips or stains even velvet that doesn't have her tag (she must have been a favorite). I found these in a plastic tote beside the big box of stuffed animals there was a 90s pooh bear beanie on top so I just knew there was something great in that tote (already had the pooh beanie). These cuties only cost me .59 a piece!! 
 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up