1982 Cabbage Patch Original Kid-Red Gingham Dress

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Look at this amazing deal I got for only $1 this weekend at a yard sale! This is an original 1982 cabbage patch kid doll with her original gingham outfit, red tights and shoes. Of course she was really grubby when I got her but a little tlc and look at her. She does have some marks on her face and her shoes have marker on them but I am so happy to have her. 
     This doll looks like the one my grandma got me when they was first released. She got her cause she had brunette hair like me and I loved her. Mine even had the same outfit so I was very happy to find this girl and for a dollar that is luck! 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up