Thrift Haul-Salvation Army-Goodwill-Hello Kitty-Stationary-Hair Clips

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Time for another thrift haul, went to salvation army and goodwill. I am spending way too much time at both of those places here lately. My wallet is telling me to stop, but I just can't when you find such cool stuff. 
     How cool are those motion stickers they are dolphins and I got them at goodwill for .50. Then I got the bugs bunny note paper and magnetic box holder and the goody hair clips for .99 a piece at salvation army. The hello kitty bag was .99 at salvation army and the dino binder was .99 at goodwill. I am going to use that for my vintage stationary organization (coming soon). 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up