Sticker Haul #10-Thrift and Walmart-Food-Animals-Stars-Jewels

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! This is an accumulative haul from a few different places. I got the top pic from thrifting and the bottom pic was retail. I would have picked up the ones thrifting even if I wasn't currently collecting but the ones I found at retail I would not have gotten before, but it is so fun to hunt for them. 
      In the top pic all of the stickers except the jewels and the star wars was bought at goodwill for .25 a pack (I bought multiple packs of course). The star wars was .49 and the jewel stickers was .29 a piece at salvation army. 
     In the bottom pic I got all but the food stickers at walmart, the food stickers was bought at my local grocery store for 3.49. The big pac was 5.99, the two small sets was .47, the animals was .97 and the gold 3d stars was 2.87 all bought at walmart at different times. Think I have bought my town out of stickers but it's really not that hard since we only have like 6 stores all together. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up