Thrift Haul-Trolls-Stickers-Diary Locks-Pencils

     Hello 80/90s chicks! I am finally doing a thrift haul for you! I have been saving these up for a month or so and can't wait any longer to share them with you. Most of the items came from the salvation army because my goodwill doesn't usually have much vintage items. 
      To start off this post is a small cabbage patch doll mystery box (this is new but it fits with the retro theme right? it was 1.99), then there was a 7 inch clown troll (he is bigger than your standard troll, he was .59, no hat but that is ok). Then I got the wrapping paper (gonna try to make stickers out of it) and the stickers for .59 for every thing! Next is the diary lock and key sets (I had to have these they brought me back to my diary days) for .39 and the two valentines day pencils for .29 for both. and the pencil box and halloween pencil for .49. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up