Ebay Finds-Pencils-Stickers-Troll

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Today I am bringing you an accumulative haul of items I found on ebay recently. First off is the grouping of 8 school prize pencils that I got for $7 with shipping. The division pencil was the deal maker for me I would have loved that as a kid! Then I got some "care bear" puffy stickers new in pack (as you can see these stickers are knock off care bears but I love them, one has a wine glass on it haha, ahhh the 80s) that I got for 3.83 with shipping. Lastly is the new in package troll pencil topper that I WON for 3.50 with free shipping (I haven't bid on anything in years LOL) I think I got a good deal on him. He is what started the troll craze for me, be ready for some troll related posts real soon. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up