Ebay Finds-Magic Trolls Fashion Teens-Class Act

     Hello 80/90s chicks!! Today is a neat ebay find, as you can tell I have decided to collect trolls again, I mean why not? As a kid i loved the applause magic troll dolls, mainly the babies. I had no idea they had teens. I got this girl for just under $9 with shipping in the box. She was missing her jewelry surprise (bummer) but other than that she is complete. I seen her selling in box on ebay for $37 so I am happy with my $9 purchase. I love that she is totally 90s from her outfit to her card board accessories. This did take me back opening her up and playing with her hair. I have purchased a few more magic trolls babies so be on the lookout for those. 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980's-G1-My Little Pony-Salvation Army Find

My Sticker Collection So Far..... Hambly and Sandy Lion Mods

1988 Little Miss Dress Up